restore your smile and quality of life with Dental Implant Restorations in edmonton
Losing one or more teeth doesn’t have to spell the end of your healthy, beautiful, natural-looking smile.
At Twin Dental, we’ve rejuvenated many patients’ smiles and protected their oral health for future years with dental implant restorations in Edmonton.
Did you know … if you happen to lose just one tooth due to gum disease, decay, or trauma, neighboring teeth will shift, potentially causing a change in the way your teeth fit together. This could create pain and affect enjoyment of your favorite foods. It could also cause a change of facial structure and, depending on the location of the tooth loss, cause difficulty speaking. For most people, a gap in their smile also means a sharp decline in self-esteem.
At Twin Dental, your general dentist in Edmonton, we have an excellent way to get you off the slippery slope and return you to optimum oral health … and it’s by placing a dental implant restorations.
An implant is a replacement tooth root and crown that permanently replaces the lost tooth – or teeth.
Here are a few of the numerous benefits to dental implant restorations …
- Save your smile. By getting implants immediately after tooth loss, you can prevent bone loss and maintain – or even improve – your facial appearance.
- Enjoy eating your favorite foods just like you did with your natural teeth (or maybe even more). Pain or discomfort won’t get in your way!
- Speak clearly. Since implants don’t slip, click, or shift, you’ll deliver your next speech or have a one-on-one conversation with well-founded confidence.
- Restore self-esteem. With a complete smile, you are much more likely to share it with those around you.
- Easy care. There are no special instructions for caring for your implant(s). Your excellent home care and regular professional hygiene visits are all you need.
- Dental implant restorations have a success rate of 98%.
- Over 36 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws.
- 10 million Americans are missing at least one tooth.
- A total of 30% of adults 65-74 years old don’t have any natural teeth.
- When properly cared for, implants can last for years. Risk factors that can affect longevity are related to poor homecare, irregular dental appointments, and illnesses such as diabetes.
Have you recently lost a tooth? Do you know someone who has gaps in their smile they want to close? Call now to book a consultation and exam. We’ll examine your unique dental health and overall health, and discuss dental implant restorations options with you. We’re a caring team of dental professionals who will help you decide if a dental implant restorations is right for your smile!
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Brian Wong, General Dentist in Edmonton