Dental Implant Restorations in Edmonton
General Dentist in Edmonton
At Twin Dental, we’ve rejuvenated many patients’ smiles and protected their oral health for future years with dental implant restorations in Edmonton. As your general dentist in Edmonton, we have an excellent way to get you off the slippery slope and return you to optimum oral health … and it’s by placing a dental implant restorations.
An implant is a replacement tooth root and crown that permanently replaces the lost tooth – or teeth.
Here are a few of the numerous benefits to dental implant restorations …
- Save your smile. By getting implants immediately after tooth loss, you can prevent bone loss and maintain – or even improve – your facial appearance.
- Enjoy eating your favorite foods just like you did with your natural teeth (or maybe even more). Pain or discomfort won’t get in your way!
- Speak clearly. Since implants don’t slip, click, or shift, you’ll deliver your next speech or have a one-on-one conversation with well-founded confidence.
- Restore self-esteem. With a complete smile, you are much more likely to share it with those around you.
- Easy care. There are no special instructions for caring for your implant(s). Your excellent home care and regular professional hygiene visits are all you need.